Our retail store is located at:
11480 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Contact us by phone at: (858)452-3226
Hours of operation: Sunrise to Sunset daily
Torrey Pines is a municipal golf course owned and operated by the City of San Diego.Email your questions related to tee-time reservations, greens fees, course conditions, media access and tournaments to: AskParks@SanDiego.gov. Alternatively, contact a golf operations customer support representative directly by calling: 1-858-552-1662, Monday through Friday, 9am-3pm (PST).
For private and charity group support, contact Jon at:
1-858-452-3226 extension 236. Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a short form available at the bottom of this page if you would like to submit a question or make a comment. But first, please take a look at the frequently asked questions listed below to see if we haven't already found an answer for you.
Frequently Asked QuestionsRental Information
The Golf Shop at Torrey Pines provides rental items for use on the property on the day of play only.
- Golf clubs: 18-holes: $60 / 9-holes plus (twilight): $35
We have over 100 sets of Titleist 915 metal woods, AP1 irons, Vokey wedges and Scotty Cameron putters in stock. Men's stiff flex shafts and AP2 irons, women's soft-flex, and left-handed sets are available. Please note that we do not offer advance reservations for rentals items.
- Golf cars (carries 2 golfers) 18-holes: $40 / 9-holes (twilight): $25
- Push carts: $10
- Golf shoes: $10
- Range balls: $6 to $12 depending on bucket size
The range is open to the public from 7 am to approximately 90 minutes before sunset daily, except on Mondays when it it closes for extended maintenance starting at 2:00 pm.
Are there gift certificates available for golf?
The City of San Diego, operator of the golf courses at Torrey Pines, does not offer gift certificates for rounds of golf. But you have some options:
- Consider purchasing a golf school. Golf schools are individually arranged with each golfer and are a unique way to experience Torrey Pines and create a lifetime of special memories for those who have these world renown courses on their "bucket list". Learn more about Torrey Pines golf schools here: Torrey Pines Golf Schools
- Book an advance tee time directly with the City of San Diego's golf reservations office. The city's golf operations offers an advance tee time service that will allow you to reserve a tee time over the phone up to 90 days prior to a specific play date. If this option works for you, please visit their website for more information.
- Buy a general purpose gift certificate from our golf shop. If you live close by, you can visit our golf shop and purchase a general purpose gift certificate that can be redeemed by your guest on the day of play for cash, which can then be used to pay their green fees at the course starter's booth. If you can not come to the golf shop, you can purchase the gift certificate over the phone (gift certificates are not sold on-line) by calling our store and it will be mailed to you or your guest. Alternatively, we can hold the certificate in the golf shop for your guest's arrival.
Please note that purchasing a general purpose gift certificate from the Golf Shop does not reserve a tee time for your guest. To guarantee that your guest has a tee time reserved in their name, you must contact the Torrey Pines' golf operations office for an advance tee time reservation a minimum of 8 days out from the day of play and up to 90 days in advance. A non-refundable booking fee is required to secure all advanced reservations. To book an advance tee time, please visit their website for more information.
Are gift certificates available for purchase online?
The Golf Shop at Torrey Pines offers gift certificates for purchase in the store using cash or credit, or over the phone using a credit card. Gift certficates can only be redeemed in person at the golf shop and can not be used during checkout in our online store.
Our store hours are sunrise to sunset every day of the week. Please give us a call at the numbers provided at the top of this page to purchase your certificate over the phone.
Need more information?
Use the form below to submit your question.