Torrey Pines 2 - 20x30 Rolled Fine Art Prints
Display iconic images of Torrey Pines' signature par 3 holes in both your home and office! These beautifully rendered 20 by 30 inch prints will remind you for years to come of your golfing experience at San Diego's premier 36 hole golf destination.
South No. 3 is the dramatic 200 yard par 3 designed by Reese Jones to provide an early test to the world's best golfers during the 2008 and 2021 U.S. Open events. This portait of one of the most scenic golf holes in golf was taken just after sunrise.
Tom Weiskopf's 2016 redesign of the iconic North No. 15 (previously No. 6) is captured bathed in the warmth of a Southern California sunset. Standing high above the green, golfers have to choose their club wisely to order to reach the putting surface of this tough par 3.
- Dimensions: 20 inches high by 30 inches wide
- Your purchase includes both images shipped in a single protective tube.
- Prints are rendered with Epson UltraChrome K3 pigments on fine art quality Luster Photo paper. This combination of premium inks and paper deliver the vivid, lifelike colors seen when the images were captured.
- Your unmounted prints are delivered in a sturdy tube and each is wrapped in a cover sheet ensuring your images are protected until they're ready to install into their frames.
- Due to the delicate nature of fine art prints, once the seal is broken on the protective tube the sale is final. To make sure your artwork is kept in pristine condition, we suggest you take the image directly to a professional framer. If you do decide to remove it from the tube always handle your print with clean cotton gloves.